Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What I'm reading Ready Player One

My sister and coauthor Ruth has been asking me to read this book for months. It is one of her "landmark books." By landmark book, I refer to books that are important in your life, which deeply resonate for you. I dutifully put it on my request list at the library, but I am currently several months out on the waitlist. I am a huge science fiction fan, but for some reason, I was hesitant to jump on the bandwagon on this one. Finally, succumbing to pressure from Ruth, I downloaded it from our school district's Overdrive. OMG! I can't put it down. First of all, the eighties references are totally in my wheelhouse as well as the current technology connections. I can't wait to get home to read it again tonight. I'll keep you posted!



Image result for ready player one

No comments:

Post a Comment