Tuesday, September 20, 2022

***** Review of Songwriter Night by D.G. Driver

 


Super creative love story. Made me wish I could attend a "Songwriter," though I would probably bring poetry. The story takes place over one evening when a group of creatives gather to share songs and offer suggestions and/or criticisms. Composer/singer Lyle invites gorgeous new girl Trish. The company of friends eventually put her at ease until rising country star Aiden Bronson arrives and turns the evening on its ear. 


I truly felt as if this sort of evening was something I wanted to be a part of. I enjoyed the vibe. The characters were well developed and unique. The spark between Lyle and Trish is tangible, but can Trish resist Aiden's star power?


A charming and unique read.


No comments:

Post a Comment